Kenya – Questions
Highlight the correct answer for each question.
1) Where is Kenya located?
- a) East Africa b) South Africa
- c) West Africa d) North Africa
2) Which of these is not listed at the Big Five animals?
- a) Elephant b) Buffalo
- c) Lion d) Cheetah
3) What is the capital city of Kenya?
- a) Mombasa b) Nakuru
- c) Nairobi d) Kisumu
4) What are the archeological ruins called in Kenya?
- a) Gede Ruins b) Green Ruins
- c) Guarded Ruins d) Gate of Ruins
5) Which country does not border Kenya
- a) Tanzania b) Ethiopia
- c) Egypt d) Uganda
6) What is the population of Kenya?
- a) 45,000,000 b) 45,234,678
- c) 45,010,056 d) 45,012,059
7) “Kenya is quite well known for its savannah due to this being shown on movies and tv shows”
- a) True b) False
8) What are the two official languages of Kenya?
- a) English and Afrikaans b) English and Swahili
- c) Swahili and Afrikaans d) English and French
9) What else have you learned about Kenya?
→ I haved learn about that how population kenya is in africa.