This week we are learning about Myanmar language week. Today I have done my Research Task Bout Myanmar and the history about Myanmar.
This week we are learning about Myanmar and today I have done my Response to text about Myanmar. Here are some question that I have answer about Myanmar.
This week we are learning about Myanmar because this week is Myanmar language week. We watched a video and got some facts of they to go into our 4 facts. Here are some interesting facts about Myanmar.
This week we are learning about Te wiki o Te Reo Maori and today i have done my 4 facts about Maori language week. Here are some interesting facts about Maori langauge week.
Today we are learning about the history of the Te wiki o Te Reo Maori. we watched a YouTube video called *A short history of Te wiki o Te Reo Maori. We have learnt so much about how hard Maori have fought ever the past 100 years to preserve their culture and language.
This Week we are Learning about Nutrients. We read an article, watched a video, and did some research task.
This year I am in Room 6 with Miss Tuiā. Here is my All About Me.
The Treaty of Waitangi
Answer the questions by highlighting the answers.
- Who was the Treaty of Waitangi signed between?
- a) Māori and Burmese b) British and Malaysian
- c) Māori and British d) British and Burmese
- What is the treaty named after?
- a) The place where everyone lived b) The place where the treaty was signed first
- c) It was beautiful land d) Just chose any Māori word
- Which of the following was NOT one of the principles of the treaty?
- a) Protection b) Partnership
- c) Participation d) Playfulness
- In terms of the treaty, what do you think the ‘partnership’ principle was about?
- What was the date that the Treaty of Waitangi was signed?
- a) February 6th 1840 b) February 7th 1840
- c) February 6th 1940 d) February 7th 1940
- Who was the first Māori chief to sign Te Tiriti o Waitangi?
- a) Hone Keke b) Hone Heke
- c) Kone Heke d) Kone Keke
- Who was the first British representative to sign The Treaty of Waitangi?
- a) Captain William Robert b) Captain Billy William
- c) Captain William Hobson d) Captain Hobson Williamson
- What are the names of the two different versions of treaties?
→ Maori and english.