My time in the water.

Today I was going on a trip with my family to New York because my Dad had work there in the city. When we got there we had to go to a hotel so we could go and sleep for the next Day, The next weekend we went to the beach because my Dad took a break from work today. Then we went to eat at a fancy Dinner because we were hungry at the beach. Then we went back home to go and sleep for the next Day for my birthday. The next Day was my birthday. I turned 10 years old when I was 9 years old. For my birthday we went to the swimming pools and the beach because my Dad did not like the swimming pools so we went to the beach instead of the swimming pools. Then we went to go and eat at a fancy dinner because It was the end of the day of my birthday. Then the next Day was Monday. My Dad had to go to work at 5:30 in the morning because he could not be late for work with his boss. Then he came home at 7:00. He came to come and eat and sleep because he was so tired from work. Then he went to sleep because he wanted to wake up at 4:30 in the morning because he did not want to wake up so late in the morning. Then it was the next Day. We had to pack our things because we were leaving the hotel because I started school the next day but we went on a plane back to New Zealand for school but it was fun there in New York. Then when we landed we got off the plane and waited for my nana to come and pick us up.