All About Me Writing Template

All About Me Writing Template

You have come into a new class and you have a new teacher. I want to get to know you a bit more. Use this writing template to share some things about yourself.

What is your name? What are your interests? What are your strengths?

Think about these things and write them down.

Planning

Basic details (name, class, teacher) Name, AnneMarie, Class, Room 6, Teacher, Miss Tuia.
Family and culture (siblings, culture) I am tonga, cookland. I have three brothers.
Interests (sports, hobbies, food, movie, etc) Some of the sports that I love to play are netball,rugby,and cricket. My hobby is singing. My favourite food is kfc and my favourite movie is Karate kid.
Strengths (what am I good at) I am good at writing, sports, and dancing.
Goals (what am I hoping to achieve this year?) When I am a year 8 my goal is to become a perfect.

With the ideas that you have brainstormed, write them into sentences.

Start your writing here  

→ Hi my name is AnneMarie and I am a year 6. I am in room 6 and my teacher is Miss Tuia. My culture is tonga and cookland, I have 3 brothers. Some of the things I do are sports and the sports I play are netball,rugby and cricket. My favourite hobby is singing. My favourite food is kfc and my favourite movie is karate kid. The things I am good at are writing,sports and dancing. My goals are when I am a year 8 I want to become a perfect.